After ten years from the launch of the first stainless steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable pizza oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
Alfa’s new home gas-burning ONE is a real professional oven that allows you to learn from mistakes and will certainly make your neighbours green with envy!
- Color: Copper
- Number of Pizzas: 1
- Batches of Bread: 1-2 kg (2-4 lb.)
- Fuel: Gas
- Number of People: 1 to 10
- Maximum Temperature: 500C (1000F)
- Oven Floor Size: 50 x 40 cm
- Heats up in just 10 minutes and bakes pizza like an authentic Neapolitan commercial oven.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- The Alfa patented deflector allows heat to flow out gradually from the flue and makes for superior cooking performance.
- The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
- Height: 41.3"
- Width: 28.8"
- Depth: 25.4"
- Weight: 121 lb.