Changing its name, but not its substance, the ONE is now called the NANO!
After ten years from the launch of the first stainless steel oven, here is NANO, the new portable pizza oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
Alfa’s new home gas-burning NANO is a real professional oven that allows you to learn from mistakes and will certainly make your neighbours green with envy!
- Color: Copper
- Number of Pizzas: 1
- Batches of Bread: 1-2 kg (2-4 lb.)
- Number of People: 1 to 10
- Fuel: Gas
- propane, includes hose and regulator
- convertible to natural gas (orifice included, natural gas hose not included)
- Maximum Temperature: 500C (1000F)
- Oven Floor Size: 50 x 40 cm (19.68" x 15.75")
- Heats up in just 10 minutes and bakes pizza like an authentic Neapolitan commercial oven.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1.2") thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- The Alfa patented deflector allows heat to flow out gradually from the flue and makes for superior cooking performance.
- The mouth of the NANO oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
- Height: 41.3"
- Width: 28.8"
- Depth: 25.4"
- Weight: 121 lb.