Dyson OEM Wand Assembly. Includes upper cord hook.
Do you enjoy the “One Stop Shop” philosophy? Dislike Big Box Stores with their lack of service, poor product knowledge and inferior products?
Chadwicks & Hacks is the place for you!
We pride ourselves on “Good Ol'” customer service and are pleased to help you every step of the way. Barbecues, fireplaces, vacuums, appliances, and much more are available at Chadwicks & Hacks; we even offer home service calls for BBQs and fireplaces!
Year-after-year, Chadwicks & Hacks has been the proud recipient of Reader's Choice Awards for Best Customer Service, Fireplace Store, BBQ store, Vacuum Store and Appliance Store. At Chadwicks & Hacks, we make sure that you are taken care for.
We’re on the Mountain in Hamilton: come check us out!
- Huge selection of brand name barbeques from Napoleon, Weber, Broil King, Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Traeger, and more, out for display for you to interact with.
- Over 25 gorgeous in-store active displays of gas and electric fireplaces from the best brands such as Valor, Regency, Majestic, Napoleon, Dimplex and more.
- Quality vacuums from Dyson, Hoover, Dirt Devil and more.
- A wide variety of discounted appliances such as coffee-makers or crock-pots that may come with a damaged carton but also HUGE savings. Our “broken box” vacuum pricing from lines like Hoover, Dirt Devil, and Dyson will save you up to 60% from regular retail.
- We have access to over 25000 OEM replacement parts.
- We are an authorized service depot for over 50 companies.
We thank you for your store loyalty - feel free to leave us a review!
No Charge Local Driveway Delivery on Orders over $900.00!*
Currently, Chadwicks and Hacks' standard e-commerce shopping only applies to Canadian addresses.
For more info regarding international shipping, please refer to our international shipping policy.
* Delivery location must be within 100km driving distance of our retail location (L8V 1V4); threshold for free shipping may vary depending on items in the order (ex. excessively heavy / fragile items)
Shipping Charges (Includes Packaging & Insurance):
Shipping rates are calculated based on the designated "zone" you live in; this way you typically given an accurate shipping fee for your order.
The Free shipping threshold varies on:
1. Weight of your order
2. The shipping destination
Please look at our shipping zones below:
- Zone 1 - Local (Within 100km driving distance of our retail location (L8V 1V4)
- FREE Driveway delivery on orders over $900. Some exclusions may apply.
- Zone 2 - Standard (Eastern Quebec, Metropolitan Montreal, Western Quebec, Central Ontario, Toronto, Western Ontario, Muskoka) excluding: Côte-Nord, Anticosti, Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
- Zone 3 - Extended (New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Northern Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia) excluding: Rural postal codes and Vancouver Island.
- Zone 4 - Remote (Newfoundland and Labrador - Rural, Nova Scotia - Rural, Prince Edward Island - Rural, Manitoba - Rural, Saskatchewan - Rural, Alberta - Rural, British Columbia - Rural, Vancouver Island).
Orders with excessively heavy weights may have to be shipped via freight delivery companies; please see the above freight tables for pricing.
Due to the excessive weight of some charcoal / wood products, an additional shipping fee of $20 per bag will apply.
Chadwicks and Hacks maintains a large inventory of product in order to reduce shipping times.
Orders consisting of in-stock items range from 2-12 business days to reach a customer. Customers will be contacted if a purchased item is not in-stock or if there is reasoning to believe that the item cannot be delivered within the above specified time frame.
Special provisions may apply to shipments to remote areas like the Yukon, NWT, Nunavik and other rural or hard to reach areas.
For small packages, Chadwicks and Hacks ship via couriers such as Purolator or Canada Post.
Larger items are shipped via a Freight Forwarder. Chadwicks and Hacks reserves the right to select which freightway carries your shipment. Chadwicks and Hacks does not, however, control the shipping companies (freight or courier). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, Chadwicks and Hacks cannot change shipping addresses or make a delivery happen on a certain day or a specified time, and can only approximate delivery times as we only have the information the delivery company makes available to us. Please understand that our staff would love to have more direct control over shipments so that we could ensure an amazing customer service experience every time.
All large orders, unless specifically denoted, are driveway shipments. All orders shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, ChadwicksandHacks.com cannot be held responsible for damages or loss that may occur during delivery.
Remote, rural or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional shipping fees. This applies to Free Shipping and regular shipping orders. We allocate up to 10% of purchase value to cover shipping but occasionally shipping charges will not be able to be covered by that allowance. We always do our best to ensure that any additional charges are as fair as possible. If this is the case with your order, a Customer Service representative will contact you promptly to notify you of any additional charges and at that time you will have the option to accept or cancel the order.
It is the customers responsibility to inform us of any problems with delivery at the time of purchase. ChadwicksandHacks.com is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping companies inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and is not necessarily available even if the customer is willing to pay more for it.
We also offer White Glove Service for delivery of certain products. This shipping option allows you to pay for custom delivery services.
If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
Free Shipping offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts.
A tracking number will be emailed to you on the day your order leaves our facility.
Incorrect Address / Non-Received Items:
Over 99.99% of deliveries arrive at your location without any damage and are signed for without incident.
For your protection, we ask that you please inspect the packaging and the contents carefully.
You have 3 business days to call us at 1-800-310-9831 to report any damage.
If you authorize the delivery company to leave your order without a signature, ChadwicksandHacks.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces.
Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
If you Notice Exterior Damage:
Open the box and inspect for concealed damage before signing the delivery receipt.
If you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the package or the driver will not let you note “damaged” on the delivery receipt, call us immediately at 1-800-310-9831. If you are unable to reach us, you should refuse the shipment. Doing this will not invalidate your order and we will still work diligently to get your order to you in good condition as quickly as possible.
Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged” before signing.
By signing your delivery receipt without documenting any damages legally means that you have accepted the freight in good condition.
If there is no visible external damage, please sign for your freight.