The Napoleon Built-In 700 Series 32" Gas Grill provides the high-quality grilling you have come to expect from Napoleon's gas barbecues, built seamlessly into your ideal outdoor kitchen. The marine-grade stainless steel construction ensures stylish longevity and unparalleled performance. Thick, 9.5mm stainless steel cooking grids are virtually maintenance-free and provide ICONIC WAVE sear marks. Precise temperature control and the ACCU-PROBE temperature gauge ensure that you're searing, smoking, roasting, rotisserizing, and baking with ease. The JETFIRE ignition system lights burners quickly with a jet of flame. Enjoy ambiance and safety, the NIGHTLIGHT control knobs glow a glorious blue, changing to red when burners are in use. The Built-In 700 Series 32" Gas Grill has been designed specifically for ease of installation with integrated trim and longer electrical wiring for no design and functionality restrictions on install.
- # of Main Burners: 4
- Main Burner BTUs: 12,000
- # of Rear Burners: 1
- Rear Burner BTUs: 18,000
- Total BTUs: 66,000
- Rotisserie Weight Capacity: 25 lbs.
- Flare Adaptor: 1/2" 45 deg. flare
Cooking Surface Area:
- Total Cooking Area: 786 sq. in.
- Primary Cooking Area: 525 sq. in.
- Warming Rack Area: 261 sq. in.
- True Built-In Design for Seamless Installation - Napoleon’s Built-in 700 Series grills boast a built-in trim for a flawless installation, providing more versatile options for endless design opportunities. Better tolerance for cut-outs with a minimum/maximum measurement makes for easier, more efficient installations. Since no modifications are needed in most applications your dream outdoor kitchen is ready sooner for your culinary masterpieces.
- All 304 Marine Grade Stainless Steel - A gourmet outdoor kitchen deserves to have a beautiful grill and the Napoleon Built-in 700 Series with all stainless steel construction exudes luxury and durability. Designed to last a lifetime with premium stainless steel cooking system and backed by the President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burner - BBQ like a PRO! Infrared heat from the rotisserie burner is perfect for high heat searing and slow spit roasting. Enjoy delicious restaurant quality results in your own backyard. The rotisserie kit is made of all stainless steel and includes a commercial quality motor which turns up to 25 lbs! The 12mm hexagon shaped spit rod with four x four prong meat forks easily store in the integrated storage compartment.
- 9.5 mm Stainless Steel Iconic Wave Cooking Grids - The extra thick 9.5mm ICONIC WAVE shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling into the cracks. Backed a lifetime warranty!
- Dual-Level Stainless Steel Sear Plates - The staggered setup creates even heat transfer and protects the burners while vaporizing drippings back into the food for delicious savory results.
- Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel Burners with JETFIRE Ignition - Napoleon’s heavy gauge stainless steel tube burners are built to last and strong enough to get run over with a truck and still work perfectly. We tried it so you don’t have to! Each light individually with an innovation and easy to use ignition system. A jet of flame shoots to light each gas burner for quick and easy start-ups every time.
- ACCU-PROBE Temperature Gauge with Smoke and Sear Range - Accurately measures the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control and features a smoke and sear range for perfect results every time.
- Drip Pan - The stainless steel removable drip pans conveniently slide out the front for easy access and cleaning.
- NIGHT LIGHT Control Knobs with SAFETYGLOW - Illuminate your evening with control knobs that light up a vibrant blue. The SAFETYGLOW feature turns the knobs red so you know which burners are lit for multizone grilling and you’ll never accidentally leave the gas on.
- Interconnected Lighting Knobs - Napoleon’s Built-in 700 Series grills and burners feature NIGHT LIGHT control knobs and all connect to each other to light across each component. Bring vibrant designs and ambiance to your outdoor kitchen with the push of a button.
- Versatile/Easier Installations - In addition to the built-in trim, the Built-in 700 Series also comes with longer daisychain electrical wiring to prevent restrictions in installation which could interfere with your dream outdoor kitchen design.
- Convertible Valves - A must-have for installing a built-in outdoor kitchen. Whether you're building it or installing for your own home, convertible valves mean you can change fuel types if you decide to install natural gas, or for resale value when a future buyer doesn't like the current type.
- Cut-Out Height: 10 1/4"
- Cut-Out Width (min-max): 30-32"
- Cut-Out Depth (min-max): 19 3/8-19 3/4"
Dimensions (Zero Clearance Liner):
- Cut-Out Height: 11 1/4"
- Cut-Out Width: 42"
- Cut-Out Depth: 22 1/4"