The Napoleon Rogue SE 525 Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner and Rear Burner is a durable stainless steel grill. Featuring four main burners, a rear rotisserie burner, and a high top lid, this grill has everything you need to create gourmet meals. Sear restaurant-style steaks on the sizzle zone side buner, while generous side shelves provide plenty of prep space. Rogue SE models boast exclusive features including an integrated bottle opener, a high-top lid, and a sleek new control panel with backlit, ergonomic knobs. No other grill gives you such versatility with an affordable price and high-quality components. So get out there and grill different. Go, Rogue.
- Steakhouse Perfection: Achieve ultimate steakhouse perfection by creating a caramelized crust that seals in the juices.
- BBQ Like a Pro: Infrared heat from the rotisserie burner is perfect for high searing and slow spit roasting
- Iconic Sear Marks: The iconic WAVE™ shaped stainless steel cooking grids are rust-resistant, require little maintenance and provide even heat.
- Superior Rust Resistance: Virtually indestructible, the fire box resists rust on a superior level and is backed by a 15 Year Warranty.
- Utlimate Control: Like the steering wheel of a car, the smooth grip and robust shape enhances your grilling experience.
- Protection From Weather: Beyond sleek design, the enclosed cart protects from the elements for long-lasting durability.
- Instant, Reliable Ignition: This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- Automatically Relights: If a burner goes out or fails to light, cross-lighting brackets automatically ignite the adjacent burners.
- Proven Longevity & Performance: Providing the perfect balance of fuel and oxygen, our premium quality burners blaze with efficiency and even heating.
- Lifts Easily and Retains Heat: The higher lid design speaks true to Napoleon artisanship creating design balance on the larger Rogue models.
|Max Burner BTU: ||76,500 |
|Cooking Area: ||18" x 28.75" (32 Burgers) |
|Warranty: ||15 Years Warranty |
|Height: ||48.5" |
|Height (Lid Open): ||63" |
|Width: ||60.5" |
|Width (Shelves Down): ||50" |
|Depth: ||25" |