Transform your grill into a multi-functional appliance with the Weber Griddle! The reversible griddle can be used as a flat surface for cooking or flipped over to make an elevated grill. Grill pancakes, eggs, sausages, and bacon in the morning or searing steak and seafood at night. This Weber griddle is made of premium-grade cast aluminum and includes a removable/replaceable heat shield with a drip tray for easy cleanup. Big enough for 17 pancakes, a dozen eggs, and a pound of bacon, the Griddle is the perfect companion for Weber Spirit II 200/300 and Spirit 200/300 Series gas grills. The heavy-duty cast aluminum design ensures even heat distribution so your food will cook evenly every time. It's also great for searing steaks, cooking burgers and other meats, sautéing veggies, or even baking desserts. With all that it can do—cooking breakfast on a warm summer morning or whipping up an entrée on crisp fall evening—it's no wonder the Griddle has become a favorite among backyard chefs everywhere. It's not just a grill, it's a Griddle. The Weber Grill Griddle has an easy-to-clean semi-gloss porcelain enameled and cast-iron surface. It is the perfect partner for your outdoor kitchen.
- Spirit II 200/300 series gas grills
- Spirit 200/300 series gas grills
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron griddle provides exceptional heat retention and distribution, ensuring evenly cooked food
- Easy to clean semi-gloss enameled surface
- Angled cooking surface helps drain drippings into the built-in reservoir and away from food
- Material: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron
- Care Instructions: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 2" x 11.9" x 17.5"
- Weight: 15 lb.