I first created my Bone Dust BBQ Seasoning Rub while being the BBQ guy on a television show back in the 90’s called Cottage Country and then published it in my Sticks n Stones Cookbook the Art of Grilling on Plank Vine and Stone (1999). It was my everyday go to BBQ seasoning rub recipe. I use it on pretty much everything from Ribs to Chicken, Steaks, Shrimp, Chops, Burgers and Fries and even Popcorn. Bone Dust has gathered a cult following becoming the secret ingredient to helping you create BBQ deliciousness. Made from a blend of 13 different premium spices and herbs with a touch of heat and a bit of sweet it makes all you grill mighty tasty! My Original Bone Dust Seasoning Rub #itbetasty.
- Ingredients: spices, salt, herbs, sugar, garlic, mustard
- Jar Weight: 286 G
- Hand crafted, small batch
- Works great on ribs, chicken, burger, chops, steak, fish and more!
- Gluten Free
- Fat Free
- Shake well before use
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct light
- 18 Month shelf life
- Allergen: contains mustard