The Weber Spirit E-215 2-burner gas grill was built to fit smaller spaces, perfect for a patio or balcony. It comes equipped with 2 foldable side tables for placing serving trays and spices and tool hooks so that grilling tools are always at your fingertips. The porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates retain heat and are easy to clean for the best tasting food. And porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking over time. You don't have to sacrifice power and quality for space with a Spirit gas grill.
- Primary Cooking Area: 360 sq. in.
- Warming Rack Area: 90 sq. in.
- Total Cooking Area: 450 sq. in.
- # of Burners: 2 Stainless Steel
- Burner BTU: 26,500 BTUs
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food and is easy to clean!
- Warming rack keeps food warm or toasts buns, while you grill on the main grate
- Flavorizer bars direct heat to every inch of the cooking grate, ensuring even heating
- Grease is funneled away from the burners and into the drip tray, for easy cleanup
- Weber exclusive porcelain-enameled finish withstands the elements and helps prevent rusting/cracking over time
- Two side tables give you ample space for food prep or for tool placement
- Heavy-duty casters allow you to easily move your grill for cleaning or rearranging your backyard!
- Height: 45.5"
- Width: 50"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 25.6"
- Width: 24.2"
- Length: 32.3"
- Weight: 120 lb.